Now For Some Fun: My Motion Graphics & Audiovisuals



Documentary on the Amazon Rainforest
Group project in the "Storytelling" course at Full Sail University; one of our team members is a biologist working in the Amazon Rainforest.



Video in the genre of "Magic Realism"




IInterviewed by Lyn de l'Eau
I was asked by Lyn de l'Eau, Organization Development Consultant for the U.S. Treasury and Ph.D. candidate at San Francisco University (SFU), to participate in a study on the constructionist learning theory for her SFU course. I created all book cover art and paintings in video. I created this video, "The Moon is a Cookie" using Adobe Premiere Pro and set the background music to Neil Young's "Harvest Moon", because, you see, the moon and I are old friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.